1. Hana Kate loves “school,” and while I’ve been having to rest more, she makes a desk wherever I am. 2. cheesy grins. 3. #doglifemustberough 4. Hana Kate having rest time. 5. Hana Kate asked if she could take a picture. Here’s our humidifier ducky hard at work, photo credit hers. 6. Eden having rest time on the bottom bunk.
1. talking to “Aunt Emby” in Japan 2. Hana Kate holding her certificates for finishing 2 Kumon workbooks: Cutting and Tracing. 3. pea plants alive 4. Eden getting dizzy spinning. 5. Super Daddy 6. Eden wanted to pose, too.
1. Twirling. 2. sister tickles. 3. smoothie and a swimsuit, but not quite summer. (Just 80 degrees in the still-technically-winter.) 4. buying bananas. (Did I mention we go through at least 50 bananas a week? I have a 2yo who consumes about half of that, and the rest of us the other half.) 5. Afternoon ritual. 6. quiet play.
1. afternoon snack. 2. water, water, everywhere. 3. morning snack. 4. “Mommy’s phone makes me laugh.” 5. bliss. 6. “I a pinthess.”
1. smoothies and pastries 2. In anticipation of St. Patrick’s day, HK wanted to wear green. 3. mid-morning reading. 4. catch you! 5. Eden sweetly cuddling with her kangaroo. (She moved on to HK’s room/bunk bed about a month ago, and it’s gone surprisingly well.) 6. yes, more smoothies.
And yes, I still use my DSLR, too. 🙂